Become a Member of SSC!
IT IS EASY TO JOIN the Susquehanna Ski & Snowboard Club. You can join online or by mail.
We have a number of different membership packages. Select the one that's best for you:
- Individual Membership - $25 for individuals 21 years and older.
- Family/Household - $35 for one or two adults and all dependent minors under 18 years of age who reside at the same physical address.
- Junior Membership - $20 for individuals between the ages of 18-20.
Paper Membership Application
Click here to open SSC membership application in PDF format that you can print, complete, and mail or hand-deliver to SSC's Membership Director.
Mail completed paper membership applications along with your dues payment to:Membership Director
Susquehanna Ski & Snowboard Club
P.O. Box 60713
Harrisburg, PA 17106-0713.
Why Join SSC? WHAT DO I GET for my membership?
- Trips & Social Events year 'round: SSC members are eligible to participate in a variety of members-only ski trips for all levels of ability and vacation budget, social activities, monthly membership meetings and fun-filled parties conducted throughout the year. Please see Trips and Social Events.
- SSC partners with Roundtop Mountain Resort: SSC works with Roundtop Mountain Resort, our local ski area, to promote snow sports. We offer a comprehensive ski and snowboard program to enhance your skills on the snow. We work together on a number of programs including skier development, Ski4Life, hooky days, and lots more.
- Discounts, Newsletter & Merchandise: Our members are eligible to purchase discounted club cards for frequent skiers at Roundtop/Liberty/Whitetail. SSC members also receive our monthly club newsletter filled with current information about all our trips and activities. Not only do we offer some great SSC logo items for sale, but your membership card will qualify you for discounts from various ski shops and club sponsors too.